Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Taiwan wasn't all that bad. Except the shopping part. Since its gonna be winter over there soon, all the clothes they sell are all for winter. Which is like pretty useless cos you don't even get the chance to wear it in Sg and some of their stuffs are "too-cute". Ha.

The journey to get you from 1 city to another is killing.

K picture this. 5 hrs journey. Bumpy road. Only source of entertainment: iPod, dies on you. Tour guide keeps yakking and telling stories which are so not relevant and yes, of course, cracking oh so funny jokes.

Oh, but the hotels there are the coolest kind.

And I gotta add that the Smelly-Tofus there are the ultimate smelliest & nicest. (:

I caught Click on my flight there and Lake House on the flight back. So it was gooood! :D

Alright. December's gonna be here in like 9 more days. Which means the books start calling my name. And again, the vicious cycle begins.

But on a much lighter note, Christmas is coming! :D

Hearts,
inthebikinicloset.

I could see us holding hands
Running on the beach, our clothes in the sand
I can see us in the countryside
Sittin on the grass side by side

No comments: