Thursday, January 04, 2007

2nd day of school and I'm glad everything has been good. :)

Few changes here and there. Like the dismissal time, class now split into 2 and another new FT (Mr Chang, who is really nice & funny).

So other then that, it was good catching up with the friends<3! Lessons officially start on Mon. Aw bummer. But on the brighter side, Wed's the Social Etiquette course and Thurs'd be CIP at the Salvation Army place. :)

Sch was alright today. Had some Mother Teresa presentation thing in the morning and I've to say that her quotes makes sooo much sense man. Then the usual CCA talk again, oh yes and not forgetting the countless ''ummm''. Haha.

Ah and yes, my Hubbyfart gave me a...


SUNFLOWER HAIRBAND. :D Thank you, love!

Anyway, Im down with a bad sorethroat! It's pretty awful cos I can't laugh or talk properly and I sound like a toad. ):

Till then,

"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love."

No comments: