Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 


Happy Boxing Day!

Okay! So Christmas's technically over but some say there're 12 days of Christmas, so, I guess Christmas isn't exactly over yet, right?

Anyway, Xmas felt more like Valentines Day and those get-together thing. Im pretty disappointed cos I lost all the Xmas feeling on Xmas eve & day. Thats damn sad. But I had a very nice time for about 2hours or so. :D RetroNight wasn't that fun, but the music was good.

Pictures will be up when I get them!

So basically my Christmas eve & Christmas day was spent with people I love. I guess thats all that really matters, isn't it?

Oh yes, I overheard this guy telling this girl this at Starbucks just now:

"Yes, i may brag to you about everything else, but all I’m willing to give you is security. I’m like a bicycle outside your house. I’ll wait for you. Forever.”

I felt as if I was watching some romantic flick man. Haha. But well, I thought that was a really sweet moment. (:

Alrighty. Hope yall had a great Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: