Sunday, December 10, 2006

Now I truly understand what people mean when they say, "Blogger's such a bitch." or "I hate Blogger." or "Blogger sucks." Blogger ate my whole long post up!! So annoying.

So as I was saying in my Ate-Up-Post, this weekend's been pretty good. (:

Saturday was the wedding. It was good! But again, which wedding isnt good la, right? My favourite part of the wedding is the vow part:

"I, Abc, take you, Efg, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

That was a a really Amazing & Awww big time moment. :)

Dragged myself outta bed for 730 mass today despite sleeping for less then 4 hrs. Had Prata for b'fast then we talked a li'l while, laughed a li'l while then we left for ZacS gig at S'goon Country Club. And due to stupid unforseen circumstances, Twin, Buddy, Luke, Shaun, Ben, Zac & I left for Coffee Bean in hope of playing some name game. Hahaha. But we failed to play the game and ended up laughing and laughing and laughing. Haha. They're really bad jokers man, but in a good & entertaining way. (:

Family lunch-ed, Parkway Parade-ed & xmas party-ed. The X'mas party was so damn boring man.
But I got to sorta bond with dad & mom. More of Mom tho. So it wasnt that bad after all. Haha. My mom's damn funny. She was teaching me how to choose the correct BF and all. Haha.

Okay, so this is basically how I spent the weekend. I had a good weekend. I hope you did too. (:

K, I'm super shagged now so I'm gonna sleep soon! Sweetdreams.

Oh yes, my parents are rock-ables. (:

I drive myself crazy missing you.

No comments: