Friday, December 08, 2006

So, I satisfied my prata craving with Buddy, Zac & Luke at Thasevi yesterday! But sadly, I didn't get my Milo Godzilla. But it was still good cos I had Milo Dino and I had fun with them. (:

I can't rmb what else did I do yesterday alr. Hmm, oh yes, I watch a little bit of 'Along Came Polly' and the stewpid DVD just had to die on me. And whats more fustrating was that the movie was at the climax la. Shit happens, right?

Today, I spent 2 freaking long hours painting my nails. Haha. I swear I really was gonna give up, but the fact that I alr had 5 done, might as well do the other 5. Had Math tuition and ya, failed to complete Math hwk, again. I really need to get my hwk done soon man.

Then I had this funny convo with Twin,

Her: Do you think I'm taller then you?
Me: Ya. Do you have to bend down with you talk me?
Her: Ya, a little.
Me: Then I guess so.
Both of us: Hahahaha

Left for church at bout 7+ to do the tickets. And as usual, Buddy, being the most spas person, did really spas actions. Haha. But it was hilarious la. Talked a li'l with Bestf Aloy(cheer up!), Luke, yadaya. Supper and I'm home!

Cousin's wedding tmr! I feel so excited for him man. From tmr onwards, he'll be spending his life with the special someone. :)

I'm starting to wonder how my wedding will be like. Hmmm..

No comments: