Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Officially 2007 & my official 1st post of the year! :) HNY, everyone.

Spent NYEE at Settlers with the guys then later lectors dinner in the night! Awesome day. :)

Spent NYE at the Esplande. The fireworks were awesome. I think I want fireworks for my wedding next time. :)

Spent NYD in church doing up the board. :)

2006 was good. And I want my 2007 to be even better despite the stupid O levels. Time flies man. Tmr would be back to sch and the whole vicious cycle begins. Aw man. I'm very excited to knw who my new teachers are and hopefully new FT. Ha, shit I feel so bad.

Anyway, I dont think I wanna make any New Year Resolutions, cos its always the stupid usual cliche stuff and I don't ever stick to it. So it'll pretty much become useless.

Hopefully Gelare with the guys tonight! The last 'enjoyment' before sch starts.

Happy 1st day at sch tmr, yall. :D

No comments: